September release is underway
We are planning the next release or our remote access and remote management software, RPort. RPort is open-source, giving you full freedom and maximum security.
What's new in the September release?
- Role-based access to resources based on user groups.
- Supervision of pending OS-updates for Windows and Linux
- Faster execution of even complex scripts (bash or PowerShell) on single clients or groups of clients
- The cloud installer enables secure two-factor authentication by default.
- Extended inventory of connected devices, including many details about the running operating system
- Folders to organize scripts for re-use on repetitive tasks
- First beta-release of the RPort command line utility
- Integrated help option